Monument Dismantling and Relocating
It may be necessary to dismantle and reconstruct a monument either to stabilise the structure or to change its location.
Taylor Pearce has considerable expertise in this area including:
• investigation of construction methods and potential structural issues
• precise documentation and recording of elements prior to dismantling
• careful dismantling, handling, and packing of elements for transport or storage
• recommendations for materials and fixings for reconstruction
• provision of plant and equipment to complete the project